[I-coordination] Will ISOC ICANN... Co-Opt One of Every 63 Internet Users?

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 19:12:23 CET 2013

Will ISOC ICANN... Co-Opt One of Every 63 Internet Users?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi
"The Stasi infiltrated almost every aspect of GDR life. In the
mid-1980s, a network of IMs began growing in both German states; by
the time East Germany collapsed in 1989, the Stasi employed 91,015
employees and 173,081 informants.[25] About one of every 63 East
Germans collaborated with the Stasi. "

Will ISOC ICANN... Co-Opt One of Every 63 Internet Users?

By the way - It is a common Internet Stasi "Trick"
to claim that they are speaking only for themselves
while they report back to their various institutions, Boards
and $$$$$ FUNders $$$$$

--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r