[I-coordination] East [Internet] Germany vs West [Internet] Germany

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 18:53:29 CET 2013

Stasi East [Internet] Germany vs West [Internet] Germany

Clearly - Some Humans prosper very well in the Stasi [East] Internet
of the ISOC IETF ICANN IANA NRO ARIN APNIC LACNIC RIPE

ISOC - It Seeks Overall Control...of..
...Protocol - Address Space - Name Space - and MONEY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi
"In 1975, Stasi recorded a conversation between senior West German CDU
politicians Helmut Kohl and Kurt Biedenkopf. It was then "leaked" to
the Stern magazine as a transcript recorded by American intelligence.
The magazine then claimed that Americans were wiretapping West Germans
and the public believed the story."

East [Internet] Germany vs West [Internet] Germany

...go West young people....P2P - Virtual Currency - C at T

--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r