Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Tue Dec 10 12:25:32 CET 2013

You are correct on the "foreigners". Although Glaser is
Brazilian-Deutsch, Demi was born in Trieste, and I am
Brazilian-Canadian. :) :) Also, we had two real nice Portuguese fellows
(one from the private sector and one from the BR federal government) as
board members until recently.

Also, please note that govs are chosen by their own constituencies
(eight fed gov and one state gov).

BTW, at the right upper corner of CGI.br main page there is an option in
English which provides the basic info on us.

fraternal regards

--c.a.