[I-coordination] "digital technology has removed the analogue limits on surveillance"

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:22:11 CET 2013

"digital technology has removed the analogue limits on surveillance"

Surveillance is a matter of MONEY

People should be very concerned about what ICANN is building
with their 1/3rd Billion Dollar War Chest from #newGTLDS

People should be very concerned about the million dollar per
year insiders at ISOC, ARIN etc and the tens of millions in reserve
funds...

Vigilante Surveillance via BGP Grey-Holing by I-star Operatives
is also a concern - Some are "elected" to the Eco.System
apparently as a result of their non-government Surveillance work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi
"One of its main tasks was spying on the population, mainly through a
vast network of citizens turned informants..."

....so the ISOC STASI has set up 1NET to collect intelligence...[to spy on you]

--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r