[I-coordination] "We are the world's trusted independent source of leadership..."

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 06:50:58 CET 2013

http://www.internetsociety.org/who-we-are
"We are the world's trusted independent source of leadership..."
REALLY? Who determined that?

http://1net.org/
"Safeguarding the Public Trust of the Internet..."

...therefore - 1NET is set up to protect the ISOC "Eco.System" ?

http://www.internetsociety.org/who-we-are/organization-reports-and-policies/business-plan

...only one problem - many people will Never Trust the ISOC or ICANN
or IANA or IETF or ARIN or LACNIC or APNIC or RIPE...
The vast majority of Internet users are protected from the ISOC
"Eco.System" via firewalls, NATs, etc.

The US Government is building FirstNET from scratch without the
ISOC "Eco.System"

"Safeguarding the Public Trust of the Internet..."
...by building NEW Internet(S without the ISOC-IETF-ICANN Eco.System

ZOOM://ZOOM

--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r