Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Dec 9 19:14:13 CET 2013

No, Fouad, everyone is taking the Brazil meeting seriously and I think they will garner the participation of a large number of state and non-state actors. The EC, for example, is convening meetings to try to develop a unified European position for the meeting. Not that they will ;-) but it shows they are preparing for it and will participate.