[I-coordination] Something to engage with

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Dec 9 17:55:44 CET 2013

At 15:07 09/12/2013, Fouad Bajwa wrote:
>HI,
>Have a look at: http://reformgovernmentsurveillance.com/
>
>I believe this is something this group may want to start working with
>other than the issue of the Brazil meeting.

I tend to be suspicious about big characters 1 page sites (ex. 1NET)
signed by big names.
Or even more structured ones like http://open-stand.org or
http://www.globalnetworkinitiative.org/
These big names one also find in
http://www.vigeo.com/csr-rating-agency/images/stories/20130704_Apple_Google_etc_downgraded_by_Vigeo_EN.pdf

All this really looks like new global e-sovereigns challenging local
existing sovereigns and trying to trick and enroll me. I fail to see
what is good for me in all this. I am more and more interested in
investigating people national, local coalitions to resist them. If my
data are to be in a cloud somewhere, I frankly prefer they are is in
my village's "haze" I will co-manage, than in the NSA's "cloud" for
the BUG to algorithmically control me.

jfc