JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Dec 9 18:20:24 CET 2013

At 17:41 09/12/2013, Milton L Mueller wrote:
>No need to quibble about this, really, but an organization created
>by a national law, the majority of whose members are government
>ministries, and without any representation from foreigners might
>reasonably be called 'state-led.

Is Democracy not a system where the state holders are all the
citizens? We therefore seem to have a controversy between business
stakeholderism and democracy?
Interesting: in democracy we are entitled to control our ministries,
in business stakeholderism we seem to be engaged to oppose them?
What would seem interesting would be to chose, select and support our
national ministries.
jfc