JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Dec 9 15:20:18 CET 2013

At 14:37 09/12/2013, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
>Thanks for this Nigel. Great to hear things are tipping in the right
>direction.
>
>Of course I forwarded this article knowing the report was a draft, for
>the very reason that our European colleagues rectify the shot before it
>becomes final. It could be as basic a problem as an unfortunate use of
>words, but these kinds of documents have to be as unambiguous as
>possible so as for our beloved Euro-MPs not to be led astray.
>Kind regards,

Sorry, but this article quotes a supposed leaked draft supposedly
written by Andrea Glorioso?

The http://www.senat.fr/rap/r12-443/r12-443_mono.html Senate report
by  Senator Catherine MORIN-DESAILLY, on "UE, a digital colony" is a
clear and published document.
It is in French, however I think that google may help understanding it.
jfc