Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 15:10:00 CET 2013

One thing is for sure, that Brazil meeting is an attempt within
itself, not something that is backed by a large number of governments
or having any "real" legitimacy beyond Brazil. On the otherhand, what
Olivier shares has a larger spread and already EU regional legitimacy
attached to it and something like this can be referred to by others.

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 6:56 PM, Dr. Ben Fuller <ben at fuller.na> wrote:
> All,
>
> While Nigel's comments are a relief, I nevertheless got the impression that the analysis posted by Olivier contained a number of critiques of the multi stakeholder model and the process it has taken thus far. It is always good to read a criticism of your actions, put it down and read again later. We might find some useful points even if they make us uncomfortable.
>
> Best,
>
> Ben
>

> On Dec 9, 2013, at 3:37 PM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for this Nigel. Great to hear things are tipping in the right
>> direction.
>>
>> Of course I forwarded this article knowing the report was a draft, for
>> the very reason that our European colleagues rectify the shot before it
>> becomes final. It could be as basic a problem as an unfortunate use of
>> words, but these kinds of documents have to be as unambiguous as
>> possible so as for our beloved Euro-MPs not to be led astray.
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Olivier
>>

>> On 09/12/2013 13:18, Nigel Hickson wrote:
>>> Olivier and Colleagues
>>>
>>> Good afternoon to all on this lovely sunny day!
>>>
>>> Just to note (have been conversing with the European Commission on the
>>> development of their IG Communication) that this article refers to an
>>> earlier draft; it does not necessarily represent the final draft that will
>>> not be adopted until the New Year.
>>>
>>> Best
>>>
>>> Nigel

>> --
>> Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
>> http://www.gih.com/ocl.html

> Dr. Ben Fuller
> +264-61-224470  (O)    +264-88-63-68-05 (F)
> ben at fuller.na             http://www.fuller.na
> skype: drbenfuller

Regards.