Dr. Ben Fuller ben at fuller.na
Mon Dec 9 14:56:51 CET 2013

All,

While Nigel's comments are a relief, I nevertheless got the impression that the analysis posted by Olivier contained a number of critiques of the multi stakeholder model and the process it has taken thus far. It is always good to read a criticism of your actions, put it down and read again later. We might find some useful points even if they make us uncomfortable.

Best,

Ben