Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Dec 9 14:37:57 CET 2013

Thanks for this Nigel. Great to hear things are tipping in the right
direction.

Of course I forwarded this article knowing the report was a draft, for
the very reason that our European colleagues rectify the shot before it
becomes final. It could be as basic a problem as an unfortunate use of
words, but these kinds of documents have to be as unambiguous as
possible so as for our beloved Euro-MPs not to be led astray.
Kind regards,

Olivier

On 09/12/2013 13:18, Nigel Hickson wrote:
> Olivier and Colleagues
>
> Good afternoon to all on this lovely sunny day!
>
> Just to note (have been conversing with the European Commission on the
> development of their IG Communication) that this article refers to an
> earlier draft; it does not necessarily represent the final draft that will
> not be adopted until the New Year.
>
> Best
>
> Nigel
>

> On 12/9/13 10:12 AM, "Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond" <ocl at gih.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> whilst we're all discussing who's going to be sitting physically at the
>> table in Brazil, the world moves on and our colleagues in Europe might
>> have some (real) work to do:
>>
>> http://www.internetgovernance.org/2013/12/06/europe-at-a-tipping-point-lea
>> ked-ec-document-stirs-internet-governance-controversy/
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html