Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 13:09:17 CET 2013

Do you really think that multistakeholderism where all stakeholders are at the same level can or will ever exist ?

 (For sure not currently in ICANN)

On the other hand we are all scrambling like minions to participate at an IG meeting being called by a *government* that in particular didn't show very positive goodwill towards the multistakeholder model at the last WCIT, and that has been on the short list of countries together with China, Russia, India, etc, claiming for more control and oversight by governments.

I may have a very technical view but trying to convince ourselves that 2+2=5 will have negative long term effects on the development of the Internet.

Regards
-Jorge