Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Mon Dec 9 12:48:21 CET 2013

Hi people, I would like to read the whole document. I think IGP's
analysis may be overreacting and may be misleading, but it would be
great to read the whole doc first.

Two quick points which are independent of the doc's content:

- CGI.br is not "state-led";

- "in their respective roles" is in fact ethereal and also includes the
"respective roles" of governments, whatever this means -- it is of such
generic scope that one cannot conclude that the world will end just by
the mention of this.

--c.a.