Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Sun Dec 8 13:43:36 CET 2013

Dear people, sorry for not being able to properly follow in due time the
many lists which are discussing participation in the process leading to
the Brazil meeting.

I need to inform you that the local organizing group (composed of CGI.br
board members) has not yet decided on exact numbers and format of
representation of the proposed committees (particularly 1 and 2). We are
exchanging ideas with the different constituencies (and I recommend
again that brmeeting at cgi.br is used for each constituency or stakeholder
to reach the local organizing group), 1Net of course being one of them.

Every proposal will be welcome to help us sort out the final details of
this.

[]s fraternos

--c.a.