Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Sat Dec 7 11:22:13 CET 2013

Good morning

I agree with Nick; let us stay positive; Fadi made it very clear (in
numerous public sessions at IG and at ICANN 48) that we are all in this
together.  Some trust has been lost in the Internet Governance model and it
falls on all of us to do what we can to preserve the model we believe in.
ICANN's mission is very much tied to a single, open, secure and
interoperable Internet and it is not, therefore, sup rising that we should
be involved in a desire to preserve such.

Best

Nigel