John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sat Dec 7 05:30:25 CET 2013

On Dec 7, 2013, at 3:02 AM, Jorge Amodio <jmamodio at gmail.com> wrote:

> So then is not unrealistic to think that there may have been (even slim) probability that Fadi knew about the meeting but didn't share the information with the rest.

I have no idea, and care not to cast aspersions on someone when one can
simply ask.  I guess if you don't believe you'll receive an honest answer that
would be a problem, but we're going to have to put some faith in each other's
integrity in order to have meaningful discussions in any case.

/John

Disclaimer: My views alone.