Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 20:47:04 CET 2013

I wonder how and when did Fadi receive a mandate to move out beyond
ICANN and step into the political economy space of Internet Governance
and multilateral activities which led to interventions with a
government that was actually also a signatory of the WCIT outcome
document? Does this also assert that ICANN is trying to move beyond
its mandate into an ITU attempted take over of the Internet Governance
space that was attempted at the WCIT?

If 1Net is a completely different and separate space from the
Montevideo assertion then I would like to learn how did this gap
evolve in the first place where the need for such a coalition was
felt? My interest comes from the fact that about 90% of the people
involved in this group's mailing list in the first month of its
creation are all either IGF MAG members or ICANN community
members....and if they have felt that the IGF or ICANN settings and
meetings are insufficient to address their prevailing concerns, why
haven't they resigned and left the IGF MAG or ICANN AC/OC's and taken
on this quote n quote "movement"?

--
Regards.