[I-coordination] .MARS to .EARTH Communication...

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 20:21:20 CET 2013

The ISOC IETF ICANN IANA - so-called I* Cartel keeps most humans in
the stone-ages when it comes to the Internet & Communications...
That is one of the reasons why those people are not allowed to set foot
on .MARS.

YOU have a choice. .MARS develops technology and sends it to .EARTH.
The I* Cartel does not want you to have any choice unless they control
it and TAX it. ISOC - IT SEEKS OVERALL CONTROL - 1984 Big Brother -
NSA

https://bitmessage.org/wiki/Main_Page
https://bitmessage.org/forum/

Email Gateway for Bitmessage
http://bitmsg.cc/
https://bitmessage.ch/

By the way - MARS has SUVs with 14 year nuclear engines. You are
not allowed to have those on .EARTH.
--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r