Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 19:04:48 CET 2013

I didn't make the assertion about 1Net being formed as a unified lobbying
group, or said that Fadi's meeting in Brasil was discussed in Montevideo.

About that particular meeting in Brazil, Fadi's mandate according to the
ICANN BoD was by the end of September, Montevideo was 10/7, Fadi in
Brasilia 10/9.

Just find out when he learned about the meeting and when travel
arrangements to Brasilia were made, that will help clear the transparency
issues.

-J