John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Dec 6 18:36:19 CET 2013

Jorge -

  McTim's statement is correct - As someone present throughout, I will note that
  the topic of a meeting in Brazil did not come up at all during the Montevideo
  discussions; 1net was discussed as an initiative needed to catalyze community
  efforts on Internet governance challenges.

  The assertion that 1net was formed "to form a unified a lobbying group that would
  also highly influence the organization an outcome of the Brazilian meeting" is
  specious, since the meeting was unknown and hence not discussed by those
  present.

FYI,
/John