Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 16:02:14 CET 2013

You need to correct your agenda and facts.

According to the ICANN BoD damage control after the fact resolution that
was kept "quiet" or "confidential", Fadi got his mandate by the end of
September.
https://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/documents/resolutions-17nov13-en.htm

That was pre-Montevideo, pre-Bali.

Even the agenda for that BoD meeting was changed after the fact to point to
the Nov 17 resolution. Great example of bottom-up openness and transparency.

- Jorge