Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:09:47 CET 2013

And not to forget this article from Global Voices about Brazil's new
championing of Internet Freedoms whereas the international and
domestic Internet rights environment in and by the country has a set
of hurdles, it reminds me of Tunisia during the WSIS 2005 process. The
host was then a repressive country:

http://advocacy.globalvoicesonline.org/2013/10/15/brazil-the-new-internet-freedom-champion/

--
Regards.