Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri Dec 6 03:47:34 CET 2013

Thanks, but I'm trying to understand where those numbers of organizing cmte members (2 per stakeholder group) and the deadlines for providing for the Brazil mtg them are coming from.   We are trying to facilitate participation, but need some clarity on where these details came from.

Thanks for any help in clearing this up.

Best,
Robin