[I-coordination] WHO is Behind the 1NET Movement ?...what is the cost ?

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 00:56:55 CET 2013

https://nro.net/pipermail/i-coordination/2013-October/date.html
Starting: Sat Oct 26 22:25:03 CEST 2013
Ending: Thu Oct 31 22:24:05 CET 2013
Messages: 42
[I-coordination] Welcome and way forwad   Adiel Akplogan
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Adiel Akplogan
[I-coordination] Meeting in Brazil   Adiel Akplogan
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Chris Disspain
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Paul Wilson
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Cathy Handley
[I-coordination] Welcome and way forwad   Paul Wilson
[I-coordination] Welcome and way forwad   Paul Wilson
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Fadi Chehade
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Chris Disspain
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Jordan Carter
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   HASSAN Ayesha
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Joseph Alhadeff
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Theresa Swinehart
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Chris Disspain
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Carolina Rossini
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Joseph Alhadeff
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Paul Mitchell
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Giovanni Seppia
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Carolina
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Marilyn Cade
[I-coordination] About the coalition and its objectives   Lynn St.Amour

Adiel Akplogan - Canadian ? Montreal ? Leasing IPv4 Address Space in AFRICA ?
http://icannwiki.com/index.php/Adiel_Akplogan
Chris Disspain - Sydney lawyer that moved in early to the .AU gold-mine
Paul Wilson - APNIC - Annual compensation unknown...
Fadi Chehade - ICANN CEO - $1,000,000 per year ?
Theresa Swinehart - ICANN - $500,000 per year ?
Lynn St.Amour - ISOC CEO - $900,0000 per year ?

How many $500,000 staffers are needed for Internet Governance ?
How many $1,000,000 CEOs are needed ?

--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r