John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Dec 5 23:16:40 CET 2013

On Dec 6, 2013, at 4:36 AM, Joana Varon <joana at varonferraz.com<mailto:joana at varonferraz.com>> wrote:

Dear Adiel, John and all,

How can we set a date to indicate nominees for a number of seats that haven't been established yet by the Brazilian Government? By the press release, the only announcement was that we will have four meeting committees, no number of seat per stakeholder group was established. (http://www.nic.br/imprensa/releases/2013/rl-2013-62.htm)

I know you are in a hurry with the best of the intentions, but let's take one step at the time and try to focus first on establishing the coordination group for 1net in the most inclusive manner possible.

Once it's set, maybe, it will help us to consider to the other steps with less turbulence.

Joana -

   I'm in 100% agreement with you, in particular regarding - "let's take one step at the
   time and try to focus first on establishing the coordination group for 1net in the most
   inclusive manner possible. "

   While I'd like 1net to help out with whatever is being asked for supporting the Brazil
   meeting, it's my view that such should be a secondary priority when compared to
   establishing a solid foundation for 1net.  Others obviously may view these priorities
   differently.

/John

Disclaimer: My views alone.