JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Dec 5 19:04:41 CET 2013

At 11:01 05/12/2013, Adiel Akplogan wrote:
>Dear all,
>In order to bring some clarity in to this let me remind us that each
>stakeholder group (Business (done), Civil Society, Technical
>community, Academia) is requested to appoint/nominate a total of 9 people:

 From the CGI.br site,

1. I understand that we have a real problem of terminology with the
Brazilian "third sector" which is NOT the Civil Society as most
understand it. This seems "clear" enough when we consider the
"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_economy" documented terminology.

2. Also there are not a Technical and an Academic communities, but a
scientific and technological expertise concerning architecture and operations.

 From this I understand that are invited to Sao Paulo those whose own
organization can foot their T&L (i.e. making money enough from their
internet business or public duties - this including the Telcos that
Fadi declare as "in the family"), not those who have to rely on sponsors?

This may explain the eagerness to be named as a "CS representative"
on any list? Even on the 1NET non-existing organization?
jfc