Chip Sharp (chsharp) chsharp at cisco.com
Thu Dec 5 17:34:34 CET 2013

Adiel,

The Brazilian Internet Steering Committee (CGI.br) issued a press release on 11/25 providing more detail on the organization of the Committees that is slightly different from your list below, mainly in numbering.

This press release also states that President Roussef has nominated Prof. Virgílio Fernandes Almeida "to coordinate the organization for that meeting."

Carlos Afonso was kind enough to send an English translation to this list on 27 Nov.

I'll include a link here for those that recently subscribed:
Portuguese:  http://www.nic.br/imprensa/releases/2013/rl-2013-60.htm
English:     http://www.nic.br/imprensa/releases/2013/rl-2013-62.htm

The committees from that release are:

"1. High-Level Multistakeholder Committee: Responsible for conducting the political articulation and fostering the involvement of the international community.

2. Executive Multistakeholder Committee: Responsible for organizing the event, including the agenda discussion and execution, and for the treatment of the proposals from participants and different stakeholders;

3. Logistics and Organizational Committee: Responsible for overseeing every logistic aspect of the meeting;

4. Governmental Advisory Committee: Will stay open to all governments which want to contribute to the meeting."

I recommend using the above list going forward.

Thanks,
Chip Sharp
Cisco Systems, Inc.