[I-coordination] Nominations to /1Net Steering committee - Business Stakeholder Group

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Thu Dec 5 16:50:02 CET 2013

All,

Am I correctly understanding that all nominations from the Business Stakeholder Group for the Multistakeholder High-Level Committee, Multistakeholder Executive Committee and the /1Net Steering Committee are "done", notwithstanding the December 15 deadline?

If so, it would be very helpful to know the names and affiliations of the BSG nominees, which organization(s) nominated them, and how the decision was made that no further BSG nominations will be accepted.  I subscribe to the list in digest form, but I've skimmed the recent threads and haven't found the message(s) that contain this information.  (I did also check on the /1Net website, which doesn't mention the nomination process.  Perhaps it should.)

I'm requesting the clarification both in my capacity as President of the ICANN Intellectual Property Constituency (so that I can share it with IPC members) and in an individual capacity.

Many thanks in advance.
Sincerely yours,
Kristina Rosette
Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC  20004-2401
voice:  202-662-5173
direct fax:  202-778-5173
main fax:  202-662-6291
e-mail:  krosette at cov.com
www.cov.com/krosette
This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.