Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 16:22:22 CET 2013

Dear Parminder

Greetings and Thank You very much for your email. I completely respect
your point, even if I do not share them. My simple point or question is:
Should we move together or not. In this case I think we all need to
stand together and suffer the pains to get ourselves organized and to
include those who are usually not included.

We also have to deal with the civil society "businesses" which I
mentioned in my email before and which seemed to rear their ugly head in
this list several times.

Enough said, I think its time for others to speak now and to move on to
more constructive issues.

Yours

Klaus