Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Dec 5 15:41:42 CET 2013

Hi,

Out of curiosity who is making these decisions on behalf of civil society?  Was NCSG, one of the biggest longest involved  CS groups in the actual work of Internet governance, part of that decision?

>From a practical point, what its the advantage of going one way over the other.  From my point of view cooperating with others who work on Internet governance might have advantages that the more direct path might not.

I want to make sure that a few vocal members of one wobbly organization and one non-organization, are not capturing the voice of civil society.
Avri Doria