Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Thu Dec 5 14:53:35 CET 2013

Dear Adiel,

Just a clarification:

The Brazilian announcement didn't include the amount of representative in
each committee:
http://www.nic.br/imprensa/releases/2013/rl-2013-62.htm

Aren't we suppose to wait for this information? And of course, keep up with
the process for nominating 1net coordination group.

all the best,

joana

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Jeremy Malcolm <jeremy at ciroap.org> wrote:

> On 5 Dec 2013, at 3:30 pm, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Also one can't be certain about what/who really make up the civil society;
> while you are saying civil wants to standalone for Brazil, i am receiving a
> call for civil society nomination to 1Net from a well known organisation
> known to be involved in strengthening multi-stakeholder participation in IG
> issues, especially getting civil society representation.
>

> Who is this (can reply off-list if you like)?  We should loop them in to
> the larger civil society nomination process, which is meant to be as broad
> and inclusive as we can make it.  So far includes representatives of the
> main civil society networks that we know about, viz. Internet Governance
> Caucus, Best Bits, Diplo, NCSG and APC.  Doubtless we are missing some
> other civil society networks, and even more certainly some individual NGOs
> who are not members of the above networks.  But it would be useful to know
> you're talking about here so we can bring them in.
>
>  --
>

> *Dr Jeremy MalcolmSenior Policy OfficerConsumers International | the
> global campaigning voice for consumers*
> Office for Asia-Pacific and the Middle East
> Lot 5-1 Wisma WIM, 7 Jalan Abang Haji Openg, TTDI, 60000 Kuala Lumpur,
> Malaysia
> Tel: +60 3 7726 1599
>
> Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge hub
> |http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone
>
> @Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org |
> www.facebook.com/consumersinternational
>
> Read our email confidentiality notice<http://www.consumersinternational.org/email-confidentiality>.
> Don't print this email unless necessary.
> *WARNING*: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly
> recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For
> instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.

Joana Varon Ferraz
@joana_varon
PGP 0x016B8E73