Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu Dec 5 14:36:43 CET 2013

On 5 Dec 2013, at 3:30 pm, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also one can't be certain about what/who really make up the civil society; while you are saying civil wants to standalone for Brazil, i am receiving a call for civil society nomination to 1Net from a well known organisation known to be involved in strengthening multi-stakeholder participation in IG issues, especially getting civil society representation.

Who is this (can reply off-list if you like)?  We should loop them in to the larger civil society nomination process, which is meant to be as broad and inclusive as we can make it.  So far includes representatives of the main civil society networks that we know about, viz. Internet Governance Caucus, Best Bits, Diplo, NCSG and APC.  Doubtless we are missing some other civil society networks, and even more certainly some individual NGOs who are not members of the above networks.  But it would be useful to know you're talking about here so we can bring them in.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge hub |http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.