Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 14:30:32 CET 2013

I really find this quite interesting and it seem some processes are
happening in parallel without the necessary sync. While this is not
un-expected in a multi-stakeholder environment as this and especially as
every organisation needs/wants an independent visibility, i just think in
the long run a platform that will allow for sync of the different efforts
is what is lacking and its a gap which i expect that the 1Net seem
promising to fill gradually.

Also one can't be certain about what/who really make up the civil society;
while you are saying civil wants to standalone for Brazil, i am receiving a
call for civil society nomination to 1Net from a well known organisation
known to be involved in strengthening multi-stakeholder participation in IG
issues, especially getting civil society representation.

There seem to obvious disconnect and while 1Net may not be the ultimate
response to fixing this, perhaps we could just allow it to somehow try
through our participation.

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*