Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 13:48:40 CET 2013

Dear Parminder

Greetings. Does this mean that members of those civil society groups
that have written to the Brazilian organizers and which to have direct
representation should not be available for nomination to the Brazil
preparation committees? I think that would be consequent.

The question also stands in the room if it is constructive that some
civil society groups seem to pick and choose whats best for them instead
of standing in solidarity with the rest something that is far from
perfect. I do not call this a respectful position of these civil society
groups, it seems to be more an exercise in throwing their weight around.
Maybe it would also be consequent for these civil society groups to
withdraw their members from all nominations.

Are we in this together or only when it suits us?
Is this about organizational interests or about the common good?

Yours

Klaus