parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Dec 5 13:14:18 CET 2013

Hi Adiel

If I get it right, I read below as asking civil society to send names of
4 people to you - as coordinator of 1net - for 2 preparation committees
of the 'Brazil meeting'. Is it so?

I am not sure, but perhaps you know that civil society groups have
written to the Brazilian organisers that they will like to have a direct
engagment with them and not through any common front, or any such thing
(including 1net.)

In the circumstances, I wonder why the below announcement... I dare say
that it appears to be disrespectful of civil soicety's stand that was
taken together by a number of civil society groups.

parminder