Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Thu Dec 5 11:01:11 CET 2013

Dear all,

In order to bring some clarity in to this let me remind us that each stakeholder group (Business (done), Civil Society, Technical community, Academia) is requested to appoint/nominate a total of 9 people:

- 2 people for the Brazil meeting's preparation committee-1:  Multistakeholder High-Level Committee

*** This is the committee that will set the high-level
    political tone and objectives of the conference.
    Committee members will engage on a global level with
    stakeholders to encourage participation in the
    conference and maximize its chances of success

- 2 people for the Brazil meeting's preparation Committee 3: Multistakeholder Executive Committee

**** This committee owns the full responsibility of
     organizing the event, including: defining conference
     purpose/agenda, managing invitations, organizing
     input received by March 1 into a coherent set of
     proposals for the conferees to address, managing
     conference proceedings and process, and directing all
     communications activities pre-during-post conference.

- 5 people to constitute the /1Net Steering committee

Let me suggest December 15 as deadline to have the nominations from all the groups. Once you have your list, please forward it to me directly or share with the mailing lists. Please allow me to request that we, on this list respect what each group will come up with. It is for each interested group to organise themselves to select their reps and we must respect that.

Thanks.

- a.