Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 18:16:55 CET 2013

Thank you for this Milton as for instance i don't belong to giganet but i
belong to academic. Perhaps the easier approach will be to get to engage
regional/continental RENs.
However, beyond steering committee it's important to ensure individual
participation of academia in 1Net.
Once the appropriate 1net structure is defined and published we will within
our local academic community share the idea and get them to participate
individually within 1Net.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4