michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 17:29:37 CET 2013

Hi John,

And I would guess that our Community Informatics network would have a
reasonable parallel claim and probably an even larger pool of "academics"
although with rather more expertise in the practical matters of ICT4
Development than with Internet Governance.

We have some excellent <http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/issue/view/29>
contributors in Brazil as well but whether anyone could be persuaded to
populate committees is anyone's guess.