John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Dec 4 12:03:19 CET 2013

On Dec 2, 2013, at 10:14 PM, Adiel Akplogan <adiel at afrinic.net> wrote:

> just to precise that there is no steering group that has been created. There has been a call for volunteers from stakeholder groups to form such a steering committees as agreed by this same list. So far only Business has provided names. While the dead line proposed is pasted now, we know that some other groups are working to come up with names. I want to believe that this group will not try to impose who each stakeholder group will appoint, by adhering to MSH, each of them should find who should/could represent them better: new or old to the system is up to each group.

(per Adiel) -> "So far only Business has provided names."

Could the other stakeholder groups on the mailing list please
identify if they are working on identifying names for the 1net
steering committee?  I am aware that Civil Society is working
on such from the attached email from Sala, but do not know
about the Technical or Academic communities...

Thanks!
/John

Disclaimer:  My views alone (and not a 1net steering committee
             candidate, but happy to be individual contributor
             to the 1net effort)

===

Begin forwarded message: