Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 19:34:23 CET 2013

Hi Raul,

I agree with your conception of an IGF++ as an improved converging venue
for discussions we will have next year. I hope we have good and active
slate of MAG reps, and I think it is fundamental that the community
supports them. 1net could be a platform where stakeholders could discuss
and improve the understanding of how to put in place an IGF++, always
working with the MAG, and carefully avoiding displacement or duplication.

Um abraço
Marília