[I-coordination] /Net Web Site [Was: Re: [bestbits] Re: [Internet Policy] [governance] Inter-stakeholder issues …]

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Tue Dec 3 18:45:15 CET 2013

Hello all,

I totally agree with all that the web site must become more live where more information should be published. I can confirm that there are some work underway on the web site. As you may know the first speedy released of the web site has caused some serious concerns and we are trying to make sure that the when it is launched again, it comes back right this time. The target date for release is early next week. Please bear with me on that one and sorry for the inconvenience.

- a.