[I-coordination] [bestbits] Re: [Internet Policy] [governance] Inter-stakeholder issues in a multi-stakeholder environment

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Dec 3 12:22:00 CET 2013

Indeed -- and I just cannot understand at all why we're already fighting
over who will sitting at the table in Brazil when we don't know what are
the points and subjects to be addressed and pushed. I'm happy to let any
subject matter expert go from the At-Large Community, as soon as we'll
identify what the subject is...
Kind regards,

Olivier

On 03/12/2013 01:44, Michele Neylon - Blacknight wrote:

> The Chair of ALAC (Olivier) is on this list ..
>

> --
>
> Mr Michele Neylon
>
> Blacknight Solutions
>
> Hosting & Colocation, Domains
>
> http://www.blacknight.co/
>
> http://blog.blacknight.com/
>
> http://www.technology.ie
>
> Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
>
> Locall: 1850 929 929
>
> Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
>
> Fax. +353 (0) 1 4811 763
>
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/mneylon

> Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd, Unit 12A,Barrowside Business
> Park,Sleaty
>
> Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html