[I-coordination] CircleID: Why trade policy can help preserve the open Internet and bridge the Digital Divide

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at consensus.pro
Tue Dec 3 01:13:04 CET 2013

Dear friends,

For those of you who don’t follow trade policy, I thought you might be interested in an opinion piece in CircleID that came out today from me. In it I make the argument that trade policy might just be the best hope of the open Internet and that it could profoundly help to narrow the digital divide.

I hope you find it of interest

Learning to Love the WTO: How Trade Policy Can Save Open Internet - and Bridge the Digital Divide
http://www.circleid.com/posts/20131202_learning_to_love_the_wto_how_trade_policy_can_save_open_internet/