Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Dec 2 18:17:01 CET 2013

+1  to Milton

(there's a first time for everything! :) )

I signed up for this list during the ICANN meeting, but apparently whatever site was there at the time wasn't actually signing people up for this list, so I had to go back and do it again a few days later ..

Actually publishing concrete information somewhere other than a mailing list would be very helpful

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon