John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Dec 2 17:42:50 CET 2013

On Dec 2, 2013, at 11:33 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:
> [...]

I believe that Adiel sent it on 18 November (and you replied to it nearly immediately) -
<https://nro.net/pipermail/i-coordination/2013-November/000100.html>

> One place it is not: http://1net.org

Yep, definitely not there.  The website is "a placeholder for a more comprehensive
website under construction that will be released soon."  I do not know if that means
it will be updated once the steering committee has been seated and reviews it, or
if updates will occur before that time (such as adding the steering committee call
and status)

Adiel - your thoughts on this?

/John