Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Mon Dec 2 15:14:16 CET 2013

Hello Fouad,

just to precise that there is no steering group that has been created. There has been a call for volunteers from stakeholder groups to form such a steering committees as agreed by this same list. So far only Business has provided names. While the dead line proposed is pasted now, we know that some other groups are working to come up with names. I want to believe that this group will not try to impose who each stakeholder group will appoint, by adhering to MSH, each of them should find who should/could represent them better: new or old to the system is up to each group.

- a.