Anja Kovacs anja at internetdemocracy.in
Mon Dec 2 13:14:52 CET 2013

+1 to the comments and proposals made by Klaus - my sense of where the
value of 1net could lie is along very similar lines.

And happy to join a team of volunteers to get this going, if others agree
as well that this is indeed a desirable direction for 1net to take.

Best,
Anja

Dr. Anja Kovacs
The Internet Democracy Project