Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 05:19:32 CET 2013

To some extent it is reality that we all have been resourceful in creating
our own associations and approaches, whatever the functions are if its able
to achieve the goal then its modality or meaning can be understood. If not
then it would just sound like manipulation and politics that is being done
for specific motives. Irrespective to that the 1 net sounds like a  concept
launched for facilitating the internet.

I think working for the cause is good but adapting which approach is ur
individual choice.
Multistakholder means a collaborative cooperation among various groups of
people and the i*leaders taking the initiative makes me feel they wanna do
something but putting a bottoms up approach is something that distorts my
understanding.

Paul through his article has tried to explain the situation but my question
to the i*leaders is  do we need one more organization or network, isn't it
giving a more discrete sense of the internet politics or power fraction
that rules and governance the internet ecosystem.

Cheers to Life
Shreedeep Rayamajhi
00977-9841374547(Nepal)
00977-9851049683(Nepal)
00977-9813900099
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shreedeep_Rayamajhi_(activist)
+1(301)485-9395(US)
<http://www.rayznews.com/>

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.