Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Mon Dec 2 02:42:05 CET 2013

Thanks Olivier.  This is exactly what I was hoping - that there would be some forward-looking and creative discussion about the vision for 1net, with counter proposals and clarifications and hopefully some convergence.

I wasn't planning to mount a lengthy defence of every one of the opinions I expressed on CircleID, however I'll explain them where needed as I make my way through the many responses I've seen.

All the best

Paul.